Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It Starts!!

 I stepped into the comfortable, clean office sat in a relaxed reclined position and was nicely covered with a cotton throw and realize I'm about to take 12 years off of my life.
All in all it was pretty painless and easy, I almost fell asleep a time or two. It was a bit uncomfortable but not painful and the worst part were the cheek re-tractors, nothing like having your cheeks stretched for an hour. But the braces went on and I couldn't be more excited to start the process, I even made sure they took pictures right before the braces went on so I could log the last time with my crooked smile! 


                                                                       It Starts!

                                                              Etching/Cleaning Teeth

                                                      Dr. Jill Bruno and Gisblet hard at work


                                                                                                       BRACES!!!


Jill J Bruno, DMD, MSEd, LLC
www.brunosmiles.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you. I wish I had done it YEARS ago. I guess being 30 with braces is ok, right? :)

    ReplyDelete